The Living Wage Foundation: how your business can become accredited Click to get info
The Living Wage Foundation launched in 2011. The foundation offers accreditation to employers who voluntarily pay the Real Living Wage to their employees.
Employers are awarded a Living Wage Employer Mark if they:
- pay staff the living wage
- influence other employers they deal with
We gained accreditation by the Living Wage Foundation in July 2017.
We encourage businesses to seriously consider how the Real Living Wage can benefit your business and the wider community.
For more information, visit the Living Wage Foundation website.
Our commitment to the Real Living Wage Click to get info
We believe employers paying the London Real Living Wage are helping to improve the life chances of their employees while also demonstrating good working practice.
Paying the Real Living Wage is a positive step towards our ambitions to:
- create of a Real Living Wage Zone in the Walthamstow Village
- double the number of Living Wage employers in the borough
- lead and encourage local businesses - with the support of Citizens UK and Living Wage UK
- demonstrate principles of good work
For more information, contact our Business Growth, Investment and Employment team at: firstname.lastname@example.org