New consultations Click to get info
Design Charter for Schools
Waltham Forest Council is seeking your views on the draft Design Charter for Schools. This document sets out the Council’s aspirations for school design and provides guidance for interested parties involved in proposals for existing and new schools.
Consultation will run for a period of four weeks, from Monday 26 February to Friday 23 March 2018. All comments during this time will be taken into account in preparing the final document for adoption.
Viewing the document
Download Waltham Forest Design Charter for Schools (pdf 1.3 MB).
View on the consultation portal
Hard copies are available at Waltham Forest Libraries during normal opening hours.
How to respond
The Council’s preferred method for receiving consultation responses is through our online consultation portal at walthamforest-consult.limehouse.co.uk/portal/pp/design/schools_design_charter
Alternatively, you can submit your comments by email to: email@example.com or by post to: Design and Conservation, Room G08, Sycamore House, Waltham Forest Town Hall Complex, London E17 4JF.
All comments must be received by 5:00 pm on Friday 23 March.
For further information, please contact the Design and Conservation Team on 020 8496 6736 or 020 8496 6739.
Recent consultations (now closed) Click to get info
- Call for sites for the 2016 Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment (SHLAA) - Closed 30 June 2016
- Housing delivery supplementary planning document – draft document published for consultation during the period 9 December 2015 – 20 January 2016
- Norlington Road industrial site supplementary planning document - consultation on draft plan from 20 November – 18 December 2015
- Non-Immediate Article 4 Direction for Light Industrial Units - closed 6 January 2017
- Planning Obligations supplementary planning document (2017) – closed 10 April 2017
- New South Grove / St James Street supplementary planning document (2017) – closed 10 April 2017
- Non-Immediate Article 4 Direction for A1 (shops) - closed 4 September 2017
- Non-Immediate Article 4 Direction for B1a (offices) - closed 4 September 2017
- Sustainability Appraisal Scoping Report - Consultation 2017 - closed 28 August 2017
- New Local Plan Direction of Travel - closed 22 December 2017
Have your say Click to get info
You can use the electronic consultation system which enables you to register on the consultation database, make representations on consultation documents online and view all comments which have been made.
It’s easy to use and will acknowledge and provide you with a copy of your comment, if required. It enables efficient processing and analysis of comments received.
There is a site tour guide to help you through the process, but if you experience any problems using the system please contact the Planning Policy Team