Preferred options stage Click to get info
This document sets out area-specific policies and proposals for the Northern Olympic Fringe Area. The council published the Preferred Options document for consultation during the period 17 January to 28 February 2011. The consultation period has now closed. The council is considering all comments submitted and will publish a consultation report later during the year. Consultation responses received at the Preferred Options stage will be used to prepare the Proposed Submission version.
Download Northern Olympic Fringe Area Action Plan (AAP) Preferred Options below:
- NOF - Questionnaire (2MB PDF file)
- NOF – Introduction and Context (559KB PDF file)
- NOF – Vision, Objectives and Proposals (647KB PDF file)
- NOF – Proposed Policies (707 KB PDF file)
- NOF - Implementation and Monitoring (253KB PDF file)
- NOF - Sustainability Appraisal - main report (998KB PDF file)
- NOF - Sustainability Appraisal – non technical summary (240KB PDF file)
- NOF - Habitats Regulation Assessment (1.22MB PDF file)
- NOF – Equality Impact Assessment (1.8MB PDF file)
Issues and options stage Click to get info
Local residents, businesses and other stakeholders were consulted on the issues and options study area in July and August 2009. Reports on these exercises were taken to the council’s cabinet in November 2009.