What we will cover Click to get info
This 4 week programme will be delivered virtually over 3 days a week with additional days for self directed learning.
Over the course of the week you will attend a variety of workshops and sessions led by industry experts, sector specific insight talks, networking and receive employability support by the Business Growth, Investment and Employment Team from 2019’s awarded winning local Authorit: Waltham Forest Borough Council.
Some of the modules you will be covering are.
- A deep dive into Business Models and Structures
- Developing a Company Culture
- Pitching 101
- Strategic account management and budgeting
- How to scale your Businesses
- Getting the word out through communications and marketing.
Eligibility criteria Click to get info
We welcome applications for all Waltham Forest residents living or studying in the borough aged 18 to 30, we also positively welcome candidates from the following groups apply
- 18 to 30 year olds who are residents or go to school/college or work in Waltham Forest.
- Creative and Innovate minds.
- Submissions from individuals with entrepreneurial solutions
We positively encourage applications from marginalised communities including:
- Black, Asian and people of colour
- Disabled people including people with mental health issues or long-term health issues or learning disabled
- Gypsies and Travellers
- People without qualifications
- Unemployed/low waged
- Working class people
- Young people
Become a part of the Future Enterprise Click to get info
Get help and advice Click to get info
Our aim is to support young people throughout the borough to access all our opportunities, we understand this may be the first time filling in an application form so we are offering 4 Advice and Guidance Workshops for you to join and seek 1 on 1 support from our team. Please register your attendance on the following sessions:
- Advice and Guidance Workshop 1
Monday 28 October, 1pm to 3pm
- Advice and Guidance Workshop 2
Wednesday 7 October,4pm to 6pm
- Advice and Guidance Workshop 3
Friday 16th October,10am to 12pm
- Advice and Guidance Workshop 4
Monday 26 October, 5pm to 7pm
Successful applicants will be invited to our Great Get Together. The day will consist of a group activity which you will be responding to a brief. Due to current circumstances this will be held virtually to ensure your safety and that of our team and partners. You will need to be available on 6th November 2020.