Consultation on the Highams Park Neighbourhood Plan
The Highams Park Planning Group (HPPG) submitted a Draft Neighbourhood Plan to Waltham Forest Council on 14 November 2018.
The Council is now seeking representations on the plan in accordance with Regulation 16 of the Neighbourhood Planning (General) Regulations 2012 (as amended) before it is submitted to an independent examination.
This consultation on the submission version of the Highams Park Neighbourhood Plan ran from 7 January 2019 to 18 February 2019.
The Highams Park Planning Group (“HPPG”) is group of local people which was formally constituted by its members on 17 January 2014.
HPPG has the full support of the Council and was designated by the Council on 15 July 2014 as the planning group for the Highams Park Area.
The Highams Park Planning Group (as the designated Neighbourhood Forum) has prepared the neighbourhood plan for the Highams Park area under the Localism Act of 2011.
The Area that the Plan will cover is the area within the blue boundary on the map and covers parts of four Waltham Forest Council Wards.
The HPPG submitted the following documents as part of the consultation process on The Draft Neighbourhood Plan:
- Highams Park Plan Neighbourhood Area
- HP Plan Submission Version (8.5MB PDF file)
- Consultation Statement for HP Plan Submission Document (464KB PDF file)
- Basic Conditions Statement for HP Plan Submission Document (1.6MB PDF file)
- Appendix 1 to Basic Conditions Statement - HRA and SEA Screening Report (1.0MB PDF file)
- HP Plan Submission Letter to LBWF (582KB PDF file)
- Annex 1 HP Plan Aspirations, Projects & Actions LBWF Submission Version (535KB PDF file)
What happens when?
- Monday 7 January to Monday 18 February 2019: Formal consultation on Draft Neighbourhood Plan run by Waltham Forest Council
- Not later than Monday 18 March 2019: A summary of comments received during the consultation was sent to HPPG by Waltham Forest Council
- April 2019 HPPG responses to comments were received
- Spring/Summer 2019: Planning Inspector considers Neighbourhood Plan
- Winter 2019/Spring 2020: Referendum held of residents in the Neighbourhood Plan area