Member services and facilities Click to get info
Higham Hill Library offers the following free services and facilities for members:
- books: print titles, eBooks and eAudiobooks available for loan or download
- newspapers and magazines: latest editions available to read in the library
- computers: PCs with Microsoft Office software and internet access
- online courses: access a range of free learning material, including language lessons, driving theory test preparation, and computing skills lessons
- public toilet (wheelchair accessible) and baby change facility
Library members can also access the following 'paid for' services with their library card:
- printing and photocopying
- fax machine
Visit the Waltham Forest Libraries Arena website for more information on the above services. Alternatively, give us a call or visit us in person.
Regular events and activities calendar Click to get info
- 10.30am to 11.30am: Digital drop-in. Library membership/card required
- Stories and Rhymes (term time only), First session 10.15am to 11am. Second session 11.15am to 12pm
- Term time. 10.30am to 11am: Toddler Tales. Ages 2 to 4 years
- First Friday of every month. 1.30pm to 3pm: First Friday Book Club. Adults reading group.
- Fourth Saturday of every month. 2pm to 3pm: Monthly Craft Club. Ages 5 to 11 years.
- Second Saturday of each month, 2pm to 3pm: Monthly Origami club, Ages 7 plus.
Max 30 people per session.
For further details and availability for any specific event, get in touch or ask a member of library staff.
The library also hosts a series of special events and seasonal activities throughout the year. To find out more and book tickets, visit the Waltham Forest Libraries Arena website.