Member services and facilities Click to get info
Higham Hill Library offers the following free services and facilities for members:
- books: print titles, eBooks and eAudiobooks available for loan or download
- newspapers and magazines: latest editions available to read in the library
- computers: PCs with Microsoft Office software and internet access
- online courses: access a range of free learning material, including language lessons, driving theory test preparation, and computing skills lessons
- public toilet (wheelchair accessible) and baby change facility
Library members can also access the following 'paid for' services with their library card:
- printing and photocopying
- fax machine
Visit the Waltham Forest Libraries Arena website for more information on the above services. Alternatively, give us a call or visit us in person.
Regular events and activities Click to get info
- Digital drop-in, 10.30am-11.30am
Library membership/card required.
- Stories and Rhymes (term time only)
First session 10.15am-11am
Second session 11.15am-12pm.
- First Friday Book Club, first Friday of every month. 1.30pm-3pm
Adults reading group.
- Stay and Play toy session, 10.45am - 11.30am
Stay and Play toy session every Friday (term time only) for pre-school children.
- Monthly Craft Club, 2pm-3pm, fourth Saturday of the month
For children aged 5-11 years.
- Monthly Origami club, 2pm-3pmSecond Saturday of the month
For children aged 7 plus.
Max 30 people per session.
For further details and availability for any specific event, get in touch or ask a member of library staff.
The library also hosts a series of special events and seasonal activities throughout the year. To find out more and book tickets, visit the Waltham Forest Libraries Arena website.