Turn 2 Us Click to get info
Prince's Trust Click to get info
The Prince's Trust's programmes give vulnerable young people the practical and financial support needed to stabilise their lives, helping develop self-esteem and skills for work.
Grants for Individuals Click to get info
Other organisations Click to get info
- Disability Grants - charities and trusts provide funding towards the high cost of disability equipment, holidays, housing, days out and anything above and beyond the normal costs of everyday living.
- Family Fund - the UK’s largest charity providing grants for families on low incomes raising disabled or seriously ill children and young people.
- The Joseph Patrick Trust (JPT) - the welfare fund within Muscular Dystrophy UK provides grants towards the costs of specialist equipment such as powered wheelchairs, adapted computers and electric beds, for children and adults with muscular dystrophy or a related neuromuscular condition.
- Kids Unlimited Whizz Kids - provides mobility equipment to give kids the chance to be independent.
- Lifeline 4 Kids - a UK national children's charity
- Margaret's Fund - help with assistance such as disability grants, funding for electric mobility, for finance for medical equipment
- Muscular Dystrophy UK Grants - details of grants available
- Newlife - provides support to disabled children and their families and carers
- WellChild - working to ensure the best possible care and support for children with long-term or complex health conditions and their families