What's covered Click to get info
This 4 week programme will be delivered via a virtual platform over three days a week with additional days for self-directed learning. Over the course of the 4 weeks, you will be attending a variety of workshops and sessions led by industry experts, sector specific insight talks, networking and receive employability support by the Business Growth, Investment and Employment Team from 2019’s awarded winning local Authority – Waltham Forest Borough Council.
Some of the modules you will be covering are:
- An introduction to Digital Content Creation
- Creating a metric dashboard with Just Jaz
- The importance of Branding with Swim Magazine
- Brand partnerships with I Like Networking
- DIY Podcasting with Art Clubbers CIC
- The User Journey with The Growth Guys
Eligibility criteria Click to get info
We welcome applications for all Waltham Forest residents living or studying in the borough aged 18-24 years of age, we also positively welcome candidates from the following groups apply
- 18 to 24 year olds who are not in Education, Training or employment
- We will also accept applications from residents who go to school/college or work in Waltham Forest.
- Welcome applicants with no experience
- Creative and Innovate minds.
- Submissions from individuals with creative solutions
We positively encourage applications from marginalised communities including:
- Black, Asian and people of colour
- Disabled people including people with mental health issues or long-term health issues or learning disabled
- Gypsies and Travellers
- People without qualifications
- Unemployed/low waged
- Working class people
- Young people
Apply for Digital Content Creation Click to get info
Need a helping hand? Click to get info
Our aim is to always support young people from the borough to access all our opportunities, we understand this may be the first time filling in an application form, so we are offering 3 Advice and Guidance Workshops for you to join and seek 1-1 support from our team. Please register your attendance on the following sessions,
- Advice and Guidance Workshop 1: Wednesday 24 February, 4pm to 5pm
- Advice and Guidance Workshop 2: Friday 12 March, 12pm to 1pm
- Advice and Guidance Workshop 3: Monday 22 March, 10am to 11am
Successful applicants will be invited to our Let’s Create day. The day will consist of a group activity which you will be responding to a brief. Due to current circumstances this will be held virtually to ensure your safety and that of our team and partners.
You will need to be available on 31 March 2021. The programme will start on Tuesday 6 April 2021.