We want everyone to enjoy the fountain at the heart of Fellowship Square and hope to create a welcoming, safe and fun space for our residents and visitors!
The fountain will be on between 9am – 7pm and will feature a range of jets, lights and music throughout the day. We aim to ensure that the fountain is on regularly every hour so if you are just popping in to enjoy a coffee or are here for an event then you will be able to enjoy a show!
There are a few circumstances where we may have to delay a fountain performance or temporarily turn it off to help keep everyone safe and the fountain running well. These include:
- High winds
- Heavy rain
- Events which may mean we have a special schedule in place
- If we become too busy to make it a safe experience for everyone!
We will always post on social media if this happens, or you can check the chalk boards on the square for the latest updates.
A few things to bear in mind during a visit to the Fellowship Fountain:
- Please keep your dogs on a short lead and out of the water
- We ask that everyone enjoying the fountain wears either clothes, swimming costumes or swim nappies
- Children remain the responsibility of the parent, carer or guardian at all times
- Please keep cycles, skateboards and scooters away from the fountain
Play joyfully in the fountain, relax in the Square, enjoy the moment and help us keep it a safe and clean space for everyone.