Information we hold about you Click to get info
Where relevant to do so and appropriate we, or our partner Fairview Health Ltd, may process the following information about you:
- Email Address
- Date of Birth
- Registered GP Address /NHS Number (if known)
- Team within the Council
- Directorate within the Council
Why we need your information and how we use it? Click to get info
We consider your privacy with great importance and will only use your personal information to:
- Name, Telephone, Email - To confirm appointment for the flu jab and to ensure that we know who is turning up for which timed appointment. Confirmation of appointment will be sent to either telephone number or email provided. We may need to contact you if there is an issue with the clinics i.e. cancellations.
- Date of Birth - This is to confirm that we are vaccinating the correct person i.e. by asking to check your DOB and confirming with records. We also need to know this to ensure the correct vaccine is administered.
- Registered GP Address/NHS Number (if known)- This is for Fairview Ltd. to provide your GP practice with your vaccination information to be updated onto your health records. This also supports national uptake data for flu vaccination.
- Team/Directorate - This information is used purely for monitoring purposes to understand which areas of the organisation are booking their vaccine from. This will help us to distinguish which parts of the business need more communication about the offer.
The Lawful basis for the processing Click to get info
You will only be asked for personal information that is appropriate and proportionate to enable us to deliver the services effectively.
The lawful basis for processing and sharing your data is based on your consent. You can withdraw your consent at any point by emailing the above contact details.
Who your information will be shared with (if applicable) Click to get info
This information will be held by Fairview Health Ltd., and only shared/processed between pharmacists delivering the service i.e. whoever is delivering the flu vaccine clinic from their organisation on the day, and your registered GP practice (i.e. to record type/batch/date of vaccination for your health records).
Names of those arriving at appointments at certain times may be shared with an LBWF staff member supporting the running of the clinic. However, any personal information is not processed/or taken away by the staff member. This will be handed back to the pharmacist to dispose of sensitively i.e. shredded following clinic.
Only in some cases i.e. in case of emergency, your information may be required to be shared by a Fairview Health Ltd. Employee with your GP or with a hospital. This would be the case if, for example, a health issue occurred during your vaccination. This is very rare and information sharing would be required as a duty of care.
How long we will keep your information Click to get info
Information will be deleted as soon as analysis is done (12 months from first clinic) i.e. no of bookings, uptake from departments, and the booking system shut down immediately following the last clinic (November 2020).