Free drop in session for anyone who would like to get some help with using computers and the internet.
- Wednesdays 5.30pm to 6.30pm
- Thursdays 9.30am to 10.30am
- Saturdays, 9.30am to 11am.
Please ensure that you download the NHS COVID-19 app before visiting the library. If you're not able to download the NHS COVID-19 app, you will be asked to provide your details at the door. You will need to provide your name, address and telephone number before you enter the Library.
It is critical that everybody observes the following key behaviours:
- HANDS - Wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds.
- FACE - Wear a face covering in indoor settings where social distancing may be difficult, and where you will come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- SPACE - Stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings or increasing ventilation indoors).