Furniture and non-electrical items Click to get info
We will collect up to 20 large non-electrical items.
The cost is:
- 1 to 5 items: £60
- 6 to 10 items: £90
- 11 to 15 items: £120
- 16 to 20 items: £150
Examples of items we collect include:
- exercise equipment - non electric (running machines included, all-in-one multi gyms only if dismantled)
- garden equipment and furniture
- household furniture and fittings
- musical instruments (except pianos and organs, please pass these on to charity shops)
- satellite dishes
Download our full list of suitable and unsuitable items for a large item collection (pdf 240 KB)
If you have more than 20 items to be collected, or the items you have do not appear in the download list above, then please see the section on Our clearance services below.
Book a non-electrical large item collection
If you need further assistance, contact us: email@example.com
Electrical items (white goods) Click to get info
We can remove your white goods for a fee. The cost will depend on the number and size of items you have.
You can find the cost, plus a list of the items we collect on our Waltham Forest servicestore website, where you can also book a white goods removal.
If possible your items will be cleaned and repaired so that they can be passed on to someone else to use. If this isn’t possible, they will be recycled.
Our clearance services Click to get info
If you have too many items for our collection services, or if you’d like a full clearance service, you can request a clearance quote through our Waltham Forest servicestore website.
We’ll get back to you within two working days. If you need a quote sooner please let us know in the online form.
Cancel or change a large item collection booking Click to get info
You must give us two working days’ notice to cancel or change the collection.
- for non-electrical items - change or cancel collection through your online My Account
- for white goods (electrical) - change or cancel collection by responding to your confirmation email
Report a missed large item collection Click to get info
If your item wasn’t collected on the working day after your confirmed collection date, please report it to us.
- for non-electrical items - in your online My Account as a missed collection. If there's a reason for the missed collection, you'll find this information in your booking
- for white goods (electrical) - by responding to your confirmation email