Gambling Act 2005 Small Society Lottery
Under the Gambling Act 2005 a licence is required to conduct small lotteries, raffles etc. by societies raising money for charity, sports and other similar purposes, and for non-personal or non-commercial reasons.
- Small society lottery guidance notes (42KB Word file)
- Small society lottery application form (130KB Word file)
- Return form for lotteries held (121KB Word file)
- Renewal application form (100KB Word file)
- No lotteries held (19KB Word file)
- Small society lottery promoter form (23KB Word file)
Track betting is covered by the Gambling Act 2005.