Apply for a licence to run a lottery



Gambling Act 2005 Small Society Lottery

Under the Gambling Act 2005 a licence is required to conduct small lotteries, raffles etc. by societies raising money for charity, sports and other similar purposes, and for non-personal or non-commercial reasons.

Pay for a gambling act licence or permit

Track betting

Track betting is covered by the Gambling Act 2005.

Contact Click to get info

Waltham Forest Licensing Section
Resident Services
3 The Square
Leyton, London
E10 5NR

Phone:  020 8496 3000