Apply for a housing transfer


Find out how you could transfer to a different property.

You can:

  • Apply for a transfer
  • Swap with other tenants across the country

How to apply for a housing transfer

If you are an existing Waltham Forest Housing tenant, you can apply for a transfer to a different property.

Apply for a transfer using the online application form.

Start a new transfer application or complete your unfinished application

Guide to re-housing council tenants in Waltham Forest