How do you think we could improve our parks and green spaces?
An additional £500,000 has been made available for us to invest in parks and accessible green and open spaces. And we want to hear your ideas on how we can make them even better.
The funding is for projects that benefit local communities, improve bio diversity and enhance everyone’s enjoyment of our green and open spaces.
Every borough ward will receive up to £25,000 to make improvements, such as:
- planting trees, shrubs or flowerbeds
- improving existing landscaping or parcels of open space
- initiatives that encourage biodiversity
- improvements to existing park buildings
- improvements to sports pitches/courts
- new play equipment to existing playgrounds
- creating new food growing areas
We aim to complete the projects by April 2018.
Fill in the online form
Take a look around our green borough and tell us how you think we can make our parks and open spaces even better. All ideas will be considered.
Please complete the online form by Friday 22 December.