You are here:

Report a change of address for Council Tax

Type of move

Use this form to tell us if you change your address because you:

  • Have moved into Waltham Forest
  • Are moving out of the Borough
  • Are moving from one address to another in the Borough
Are you moving: *
Are you moving:

Please note: All fields marked with an asterisk * are mandatory and must be completed.

eForms by AchieveForms

Online security

All online communication is sent over a secure connection so that your personal and payment details remain safe.

Read more


1) Describe the problem

2) Confirmation