Walthamstow Assembly Hall
View the public notice on the marriages and civil partnerships (37KB)
Walthamstow Assembly Hall
Walthamstow E17 4JD
Our 1940s Grade 2 listed building is exquisitely maintained providing our guests with a touch of nostalgia and art deco style unique to this part of the capital.
The fabulous setting is matched with our own impeccable attention to detail that ensures that an event or special occasion, held here, is truly memorable.
This striking art deco building set in the Town Hall Complex, is ideal for weddings, conferences, concerts, dinner dances, exhibitions and other major events. Its superb acoustics also make it one of the UK's top venues for live music. With its separate bars, balcony, and ticket office. The Assembly Hall is Walthamstow's premier venue, and as such is often booked years in advance!
Our aim is to provide visitors with a unique combination of architectural heritage, a varied and attractive programme of events and impressive service.
To reserve a date, arrange a viewing or to make an enquiry, contact us now
Tel: 020 8496 8018. Email: email@example.com
Monday - Sunday, 9am-1am
- Weddings and banquets 450
- Concerts and conferences 922 and 228 on balcony
- Reception/dance (open floor, no tables minimal seating), 800. No balcony
- Reception/dance (with minimal tables and chairs and large dance floor), 500.
- No balcony
- Dinner (with small dance floor), 450. No balcony
- x2 Dressing rooms
- Green Room
- Separate lounge area
- Catering kitchen and seperate servery
- PA/lighting system
- Baby grand piano
- Balcony seating
- Licensed bar
- Licensed for music and dancing
- Ramp access near disabled parking spaces to hall entry point on ground floor
- Ground floor is fully wheel chair accessible - Foyer, Main Hall, Backstage areas (not including stage)
- Accessible facilities are located on the ground floor on left hand side of foyer and in backstage area
- Hearing loop available in the main hall
- Main hall: 97'-6" x 68'-5"
- Jubilee Room: 60' x 27'
- Stage: 24' x 36''
- Stage lighting control: Strand MX console 48 way (32 Ways available)
- Stage lighting: (Minimum) 10 x 1000 watt Powercans, 8 x 1000 watt T spots 4 x 1000 watt Area floods, Syke Lighting 8 x 500 watt Fresnels 2 x 2000 watt CSI follow spots (operators not supplied)
- Sound control desk: Sound Craft 24 way, 17 line inputs (all XLR) Tape deck/Record player, 2 x Wedge monitors Talk back from stage to lighting, Cabaret microphones SM58
- Total output: 250 watts per channel
Walthamstow Assembly Hall price list (339KB PDF file)
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- How much does it cost to hire the halls?
- How do I know whether the date is free?
- What if I want to book the hall for longer than 8 hours?
- How long before my booking can the caterers and decoration people get in?
- Can I use the balcony for my wedding function?
- Can I view before I book?
- When can I view the hall?
- Will the fountain be on for my booking?
- Can I get married in the halls?
- Can we throw confetti?
- Can I have helium balloons?
- What are my options regarding alcohol?
- How to book a hall
- Hiring charges