Telephony issues, Friday 12 February

We are currently experiencing intermittent issues on 020 8496 3000. Our engineers are currently investigating.

You can also access Council services online. Please see our Apply, Book, Pay, Report pages.

We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.​​​​


Last updated 31 January 2016

Follow @wfcouncil

70% of household waste is recyclable by using brown and green bins. 

Your green bin

Don’t just throw it away – you can recycle most of your household waste. Your green bin is your main bin. Just some of the items that go in:

green bin.jpg

Your brown bin


Most food and garden waste can be recycled. Just some of the items that go in: 

brown bin.jpgIf you want to request a new rubbish bin or bag, request a supported collection, make a clinical waste enquiry, report a missed bin collection or report a waste crew dispute you have to sign up to My Account.

Request a new rubbish bin or bag online​

Request a supported bin collection online

Report a missed bin collection online

Clinical waste

The Council provides a collection service from domestic properties for clinical sharps and CAPD home dialysis waste. Yellow bags are provided for CAPD waste.

Make a clinical waste enquiry online

Waste and recycling crew disputes

If you have a complaint about the behaviour of staff who collect your waste and recycling please report this to us.

Report waste and recycling crew disputes online​

Help with completing online forms

If you don't have access to a pc, why not visit a Library Plus branch where you can use a self-service pc to log your request/report. Staff are available to support you if you need it.​​​​​​​​​​

Further Information

Frequently asked questions (FAQs)

Back to TOP

Contact details