Planning policy consultations
Public participation is a key ingredient in the delivery of good planning outcomes. We want to ensure that our plans are supported by residents, stakeholders and the community at large.
New consultations (18 March - 29 April 2013)
- Blackhorse Lane AAP (Proposed Submission)
- Walthamstow Town Centre AAP (Proposed Submission)
Consultations coming soon (2013)
- Northern Olympic Fringe Area Action Plan (Proposed Submission)
- Site Specific Allocations (Preferred Approach)
- Wood Street AAP (Preferred Approach)
Recent consultations (now closed)
- London Wide Strategic Housing Land Availability Assessment - Call for Potential Housing Sites (closed 28 January 2013)
- Development Management Policies (Proposed Submission). Published for statutory consultation prior to submission for independent examination. Consultation period from 30 July - 17 September 2012.
- Locally Listed Buildings (Draft Supplementary Planning Document) October-November 2011
The Council has established an electronic consultation system which enables individuals to register on the consultation database, make representations on consultation documents online and view all comments which have been made.
The Council encourages the use of this electronic system. It is easy to use and will acknowledge and provide you with a copy of your comment, if required. It enables efficient processing and analysis of comments received. There is a Site Tour Guide to help you through the process, but if you experience any problems using the system please contact the Planning Policy Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will be pleased to help.
Please visit the website below to register your interest in participating in consultations on the Waltham Forest LDF.