You are here:

Telephony issues, Friday 12 February

We are currently experiencing intermittent issues on 020 8496 3000. Our engineers are currently investigating.

You can also access Council services online. Please see our Apply, Book, Pay, Report pages.

We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.​​​​

High hedges

Last updated 10 June 2015

Resolving a high hedge difference

The role of the local authority is not to mediate or negotiate between the complainant and the hedge owner but to adjudicate on whether the hedge is adversely affecting the complainant's reasonable enjoyment of their property.

You can contact us with your hedge complaint provided all other avenues for resolving the dispute have been tried and exhausted.

Help on how to settle hedge differences can be found on the Communities and Local Government web site.

More useful links on making a high hedges complaint can also be found on the Communities and Local Government web site:

High hedge complaints

Make a high hedge complaint

A fee is payable to the Authority to investigate a High Hedge Complaint.

Back to TOP

Contact details