Preventing crime in Waltham Forest
We want to raise the level of awareness about some of the community safety issues in Waltham Forest, and to provide information about services that are available to help combat these. These include:
- Anti-social behaviour: Contact us to report anti-social behaviour. You can also find out about dispersal orders in the borough
- CCTV: Providing a safe and secure environment for residents, visitors, and businesses
- Community Safety Board: Provides the opportunity for local people to discuss community safety issues
- Crime prevention: Contribute to the fight against crime by protecting yourself and your property
- Domestic violence: Any violence or threats between family members or partners is a crime
- Drug and alcohol abuse: Support and treatment services, including support for children and young people. See Alcohol advice and support or Drugs advice and support for more information
- Hate crime: Crime committed because of your race, religion, sexuality or disability. Report it!
- Safer travel at night: Find out what 24 hour bus and night routes serve Waltham Forest and how to travel safely at night
- Support for victims and witnesses: Support and advice to witnesses or victims of crime
- Young people and crime: What we are doing to tackle youth crime in the borough.
- Gang Prevention Programme: What the borough is doing to tackle gang crime