Kings Road Household Waste Recycling Centre
Easter opening hours
Find out more about service opening hours over the Easter holiday.
48 Kings Road, Chingford, E4 7HR (near Pimp Hall).
This site is owned and managed by the North London Waste Authority.
Please be advised that the Re-use shop at this site will be closed until further notice.
- Vans are not accepted at this site
- There is a height barrier restricted to 6'6 or 2 metres
- Open every day of the year, except on 25 December, 26 December and 1 January
- Open from 8.30am-5.15pm
- Kings Road is for sorted, household recyclable waste only
- This site does not accept trade waste or residual waste
Kings Road Reuse Centre
The Reuse Centre is open Friday-Saturday 10am-2pm.
What you can recycle
You can recycle the following items at this site:
- Car batteries
- Computers and printers
- Cooking oil
- Electrical items
- Engine oil
- Fluorescent tubes
- Food/drink cans and foil
- Furniture in good condition
- Garden waste
- Gas bottles
- Glass bottles and jars
- Household batteries
- Long life light bulbs
- Mirrors/large pieces of glass
- Mobile telephones
- Plastic bottles
- Reusable paint
- Tetra Pak style cartons
- Textiles and shoes
- Tools for reuse
- White goods
Residents can recycle domestic construction waste at this site.
The site accepts
- Paving stones
The site does not accept
These can be taken to South Access Road Household Waste Recycling Centre