Kings Road Household Waste Recycling Centre
48 Kings Road
Chingford, E4 7HR (near Pimp Hall).
About the site
This site is:
- For sorted, household recyclable waste only
- Owned and managed by the North London Waste Authority
- Does not accept trade waste or residual waste
- Does not accept vans
- Has a vehicle height restriction of 1.85 metres
- Open from 8.30am-5.15pm every day of the year
- Closed on 25 December, 26 December and 1 January
The Re-use shop at this site is closed until further notice.
What you can recycle
You can recycle the following items at this site:
- Car batteries
- Computers and printers
- Cooking oil
- Electrical items
- Engine oil
- Fluorescent tubes
- Food/drink cans and foil
- Furniture in good condition
- Garden waste
- Gas bottles
- Glass bottles and jars
- Household batteries
- Long life light bulbs
- Mirrors/large pieces of glass
- Mobile telephones
- Paint cans (empty)
- Plastic bottles
- Reusable paint
- Tetra Pak style cartons
- Textiles and shoes
- Tools for reuse
- White goods
Residents can recycle domestic construction waste at this site. There is no weight limit in place.
- Paving stones
- Tarmac - Please note: Tarmac cannot be taken to any of our public sites and needs to be disposed of at Bywaters non public site, Gateway Road, Leyton. There will be a charge to use this site.
Soil, plasterboard and tiles can be taken to the South Access Road Household Waste Recycling Centre.