You are here:

Report it

Report an abandoned vehicle

Report an abandoned/untaxed vehicle to the Council.

Report anti-social behaviour

Anti-social behaviour is a serious problem that affects the quality of life of individuals, families and communities. We’re committed to tackling it.

Report a broken street light

Report a broken street light

Report a change that may affect your benefit

Report a change in your circumstances that may affect your claim for Council Tax Benefit, Housing Benefit, free school meals, or Local Housing Allowance

Make a complaint about Council services

Make a complaint about Council services

Report a council house repair

Report your housing repair needs online.

Council Tax change of address

Keep us informed and let us know if you are moving in, moving out or changing address within Waltham Forest.

Report damaged street furniture

Report damage to street furniture or non-illuminated street signs.

Report dog fouling

Report an incident of dog fouling and tell us where it has taken place.

Report fly posting

Report flyposting where advertising material (usually posters) has been stuck to a building or street furniture without the owner's consent.

Report fly tipping

Report fly-tipping, dumped materials and dirty front gardens.

Report graffiti

Report graffiti

Report a hate crime

Report incidents of hate crime. All incidents that are reported by victims or witnesses will be forwarded to Waltham Forest Borough Police for action.

Report a missed bin collection

Tell us if your bin collection has been missed and which type of collection it was.

Report a noise nuisance

Report noise nuisance such as loud music, building sites, intruder and car alarms.

Report a problem with a public waste bin

Tell us if the bin is full, needs replacing, has been vandalised or if you want to make a new bin request.

Report a problem with the surface of a road or pavement

Report problems such as overhanging vegetation, drains, highway obstructions, or problems with street furniture.

Online security

All online communication is sent over a secure connection so that your personal and payment details remain safe.

Read more