The Council's new website
13 April 2012 in Waltham Forest News
As part of the Council’s work to increase resident satisfaction and make it more efficient the Council has developed a new website.
The new website provides many benefits including:
- Clearer links to residents to undertake transactions online
- A simpler design and navigation which makes it easier for residents to find service information
Some of the new main features are described below.
Help us to improve the site
Our work to develop and improve the website is on-going and we would value any your feedback. You can use the smiley faces at the bottom right of a web page to leave comments or make suggestions.
Main features of the new website
- Clearer links for top service areas and services A-Z which makes it easier to find service information
- A transactions header that appears on every web page that makes it easier to find services that can be completed online
- The homepage also includes an additional section highlighting popular transactions
- Links to My Place allow you to find out about local services near them. Enter your postcode to find out more
- Find information about news and events more easily, including doing searches by date and topic
- Residents can give us feedback about the site by clicking on the “smiley faces”