Search for planning applications and decisions
- View planning applications, documents and plans or planning decisions
- View planning applications in person at Sycamore House
- Comment on or object to a planning application
Make a planning application
- Make a planning application on-line via the Planning Portal
- Make an application using forms for planning permission and other applications
- Appeal a planning application
- Check the householders guide on the Planning Portal to see if you need permission for your development
- Developers may need to refer to pre-application planning advice
- Use our validation checklists to ensure that you are submitting the correct information with your application
- See planning application fees on the Planning Portal
- Check building regulations before submitting your application
The Local Development Framework provides the planning framework for the consideration of planning applications within a local authority area.
The aim of development management policies is to reduce unnecessary complexity for all parties engaged in development
The Community Infrastructure Levy allows local authorities to fund infrastructure by charging on new developments, based on the size and type of developments in their area.
Building and landscape design ensures that new development meets local criteria in respect of land use, practicality (drainage, parking, access etc.) and environmental considerations.