Make it Count
You can help shape how we work for you. We want to hear your views so that we can ensure that our services better reflect your needs and aspirations.
Find out about current consultations
Community ward forums
There are lots more ways to get involved and to make your opinion count
Council Priorities: How are we getting on?
In October 2012 we published the priorities and commitments that you helped to choose. Now, three months later, we want to give you the highlights of our progress.
Read how were getting on with each of the priorities and commitments.
Our priorities until 2014
Your views have helped us prioritise our work and shape our services where you think it matters the most. The final priorities have been based on what you have told us matters to you.
There are four priorities; each priority is also supplemented by a set of four specific commitments to demonstrate delivery and prove we are doing what we promised.
The Council has set it priorities and commitments based on your feedback, these are:
- Making our community a safer place
- Keeping our borough clean
- Bringing you better shopping, streets and leisure (regenerating the borough)
- Helping you and your family
You can also:
- View the Council’s priorities and commitments 2012 -2014
- Read a summary of the Council’s Priorities Conversation findings
- Find out more on what we have delivered during 2010-2012 to provide you with the services you need.