You are here:

Telephony issues, Wednesday 10 February

We are currently experiencing intermittent issues on 020 8496 3000. Our engineers are currently investigating.

You can also access Council services online. Please see our Apply, Book, Pay, Report pages.

We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.​​​

Services directory

  • Benefit fraud

    If you think someone is committing benefit fraud you can report it online to the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).

  • Benefits

    Apply for benefits​

  • Benefits Connect self service

    Register for the Benefits Connect self service.​

  • Bidding

    ​How to bid or apply for a council house

  • Bins

    Find your bin collection day, request a new bin or bag, and report a missed bin collection​

  • Birth certificates

    Apply for a copy of a birth certificate​

  • Births

    Register a birth​

  • Black bin household waste collection

    There is a weekly collection of household waste from residential properties.​

  • Blocked drains and sewers

    Help and advice on highway drainage, land drainage or private drainage ​

  • Blue badges

    ​Information on parking permits for disabled people, including application and renewal

  • Bookstart

    ​Bookstart supports you to enjoy books with your child from as early an age as possible by providing packs of books as your child grows.

  • Brown bin food and garden waste collection

    Collection service for food caddy and garden waste. ​

  • Building control

    Application forms and building regulation requirements ​

  • Bulky waste

    We collect large items of waste for free for residents.​

  • Burials

    Information about cemeteries and memorials​

  • Bus passes

    Freedom Pass for disabled people​

  • Business advice

    Advice to new or existing businesses in the area ​

  • Business continuity planning

    Advice on business continuity management in the event of a civil emergency ​

  • Business grants

    There are no Waltham Forest business grants available at this time. You can find government-backed grants, support and finance for business from GOV.UK​

  • Business rates

    Your guide to business rates​

  • Byways

    Location and status of public rights of way ​

Browse by letter or number